1. hot-dip galvanized steel sheets, the sheet into molten zinc bath, glue a layer of zinc on the surface of the steel sheet, mainly through continuous galvanizing process, namely continuous immersion in rolled steel plates in a molten zinc bath made of galvanized steel.
2. alloy galvanized steel plate, this plate is also produced by hot dip method, but after the market, once it is heated to 500 degrees Celsius, to produce zinc and iron alloy thin films, the galvanized steel has good paint adhesion and solderability.
3. zinc plated sheet steel, manufactured by the electroplating method this galvanized steel with good machinability, but to a thin coating, resistance to corrosion than hot dip galvanized plate.
4. poor single-sided and double-sided plated galvanized steel, single-sided galvanized steel, that is, on one side only zinc plated products, welding, coating, finishing, processing, and so on, have better adaptability than two-sided galvanized steel.
5. zinc alloy, composite plating steel sheets, it is made of zinc and other metals such as aluminum, lead, made of zinc alloy and composite plating of steel plate, this plate has excellent rust resistance and excellent coating performance.
In addition to these five areas, there is color, printing finishing of galvanized galvanized, PVC-laminated galvanized sheet steel, etc, but it is most commonly used for hot-dip galvanized sheet.