1. before starting, you must first check the device rotating parts and electrical parts are safe and reliable, if there are exceptions, to find the relevant personnel to repair in a timely manner.
2. stacked materials in the workplace should be neat, there shall be no obstructions on the channel.
3. the operator must wear overalls, cuff hem up, wear a hat, gloves, goggles.
4. when driving, it is strictly forbidden to wash, refuel and repair the equipment, don't clean up the work site, when driving is forbidden to touch the steel belt and moving parts.
5. while driving is strictly prohibited tools or other items on the device or on the protective cover.
6. when using the electric Hoist Crane, shall comply with electric hoist safety procedures, should check the integrity of the wire rope to use, note whether hook hanging, hanging steel tape is not allowed when tilt hanging or steel belt hanging in the air during the production process.
7. the work is completed or when a power outage in the Middle should immediately cut off the power supply.